When you hear the term “New Years Resolutions” Running more, getting more sleep, eating healthier, drinking more water, probably come to mind; and these are all really great ideas, but your oral health is also very important and should be considered as one of your resolutions for 2015!
Take Care of Your Teeth and They’ll Take Care of You!
It’s pretty simple, if you neglect your teeth and gums it will begin to impact your overall health. It is important to make a plan (and stick to it!) to ensure your oral health will be in tip-top shape all year round.
There isn’t much we can tell you, that you probably haven’t already been told, but it’s certainly worth repeating!
- Brush your teeth at least twice a day – especially if you have braces.
- Floss at least once every single day – flossing takes care of all the stuff brushing left behind!
- Eat a healthy and balanced diet to maintain your oral health and try to avoid sugary treats and drinks that are prone to cause tooth decay.
- Use an antimicrobial mouth rinse after brushing and flossing for an added layer of protection against plaque buildup.
- Schedule your routine checkups, cleanings and exams with your dental provider to maintain healthy teeth and gums throughout the entire year.
Jump Into 2015 with a Bright Smile!
Maintaining your oral health will benefit you for many years to come!
We look forward to seeing all of you in the new year and hope that 2014 was a productive and successful year for everyone
For a beautiful smile!
Cater Galante Orthodontic Specialists